The T. Leroy Jefferson Medical Society (TLJMS) is comprised of healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health and wellness, access to care, academic and career opportunities, and the quality of life for underserved populations. With opioid deaths increasing across all racial/ethnic groups, our goal, through community events and clinician educational webinars, is to reduce the impact of opioids in Black and Brown communities in Palm Beach County.
Please Join Us for the TLJMS Opioid Prevention Education Series 4
Register in advance for this webinar:
1. Stories in Trauma Care: March 30, 2023 at 6 pm. Watch Here
2. Collateral Damage of Opioids: April 20, 2023 at 6 pm. Watch Here
3. Updates in The Latest Medications and Treatment Recommendations: May 25, 2023 at 6 pm. Watch Here
4. Opioid Use in Young Adults: June 29, 2023 at 6 pm.Watch Here
5. Opioid Education in Professional Schools: August 31, 2023 at 6 pm. Watch Here